The big news this month is that Arelle is starting to add validation support for the Netherlands XBRL taxonomy. As you may have heard, Arelle will be open sourcing all of the existing and future taxonomy specific validation plug ins. Doing so furthers the mission of Arelle by making more taxonomy validations easily available to software vendors throughout the XBRL community.
This month’s Arelle platform and viewer updates include:
- Consolidated ESEF and ESEF_2022 plugins
- Initial Netherlands validation plugin
- Initial Netherlands conformance suite
- Limit conformance suite CI to relevant PRs
- CLI documentation
- Arelle viewer IXDS bug fixes